Thursday 21 December 2017

RBU Shyam Kumar resigns from Puthiya Thalaimurai

RBU Shyam Kumar has resigned as Group CEO of Puthiya Thalaimurai. He has been with the company for five-years.


Puthiya Thalaimurai Group is also known as New Generation Media Corporation, and is part of SRM Group. The media group owns and operates two channels in Tamil namely news channel Puthiya Thalaimurai and a GEC Puthu Yugam.

According to Kumar, “I have resigned from Puthiya Thalaimurai Group as I thought it was the right time to move out. I am planning to venture out on my own in the media industry. However, I haven’t decided on anything. Currently, I am taking a break enjoying the Christmas. I am going through all my options and will finalize things in the New Year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aadhaar leak: EPFO discontinues services provided through Common Service Centre

Following fear of Aadhaar data leak, the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on May 2 said it has discontinued services provided t...