Viacom18, the joint venture between TV18 and Viacom Inc, has won the ‘Dream Companies To Work For’ award at the recently concluded Sixth Edition of Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards 2015, at Singapore.
It also bagged four other awards – ‘Award for HR Strategy’, ‘Award for Innovative Practices in HR’, ‘Award for Talent Management’ and ‘Award for Excellence in HR through Technology.’
Hosted by the Employer Branding Institute, World HRD Congress and Stars of the Industry Group, and endorsed by Asian Confederation of Business, Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards recognises the top organisations which have achieved excellence in building their brand as an employer of choice. There were over 60 organisations competing for these titles from over 16 countries.
Abhinav Chopra, Executive Vice President Human Resource, Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd said, “We are delighted to have been chosen as the winners at one of the most prestigious award functions that set a benchmark for being a role model. It is heartening to receive recognition for our progressive people practices that enable our employees to deliver exceptional work and contribute more. As we continue on our journey towards strengthening our position as an employer of choice, we are grateful to all our employees for truly making Viacom18 a dream company to work for.”
- Previously, Viacom18 has been conferred with various distinguished awards for their HR Practices:
- Global HR Excellence Awards 2015: Award for Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-Life
- Global HR Excellence Awards 2015: Award for Best Leadership Program for Middle Management
- Global HR Excellence Awards 2015: Award for Best Campus Recruitment/Fair
- Great Place to Work 2012 & 2010: Ranked 2nd in Media and Entertainment in India and 7th across companies with employees less than 1000 employees
- Great Place to Work 2010: Ranked 1st in Media & 26th across industries