Envivio a leading provider of software-based video processing and delivery solutions, will demonstrate its latest 100% software-based innovative video products at IBC in Amsterdam, Sept. 11 to 15, in Stand 1.D73.
Envivio’s end-to-end solutions have been designed for the multiscreen world, providing multi-video service providers what they need most: new functionality, improved quality with scalable and flexible monetization tools.
“We are trusted by the most demanding operators in the world, and are now witnessing a growing demand to convert all functions of the head-end towards software and virtualization. The quality and reliability of Envivio software is as good as or better than dedicated traditional hardware, while providing the necessary agility and enhancement required in a competitive market,” said Julien Signès, CEO, Envivio.
Envivio will showcase:
- A new, direct-to-home, all-software head-end for satellite providers. Offering MPEG-2, H.264 or HEVC in superior quality with enhanced statistical multiplexing, Envivio Muse and its new all-software Envivio Spark Multiplexer have been selected by a major US satellite operator to move its operations to private cloud with software-based processing to optimize costs.
- In partnership with Dolby Laboratories, Envivio will demonstrate the Ultimate Ultra HD experience with the first live UHD powered with Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Dolby AC-4. This will be encoded in real time by Envivio Muse Ultra HD software encoder.
- A new Cloud DVR solution combining all the latest processing techniques, from efficient software-defined storage, the use of the latest compression standards to packaging and even transcoding on the fly, resulting in up to 26X reduction in necessary storage capacity. The software allows operators to offer start over, time shifting and to offer network personal video recording to any screen.
- Its unique approach to dynamic insertion, offering seamless and targeted ad replacement, combined with viewership analytics.
- Envivio’s Nuage, the most advanced software-as-a-service (SaaS) video solution - from content acquisition to the consumer - on any screen.
Because of Envivio’s continuous dedication to innovation, more than 400 customers around the globe have selected Envivio to power their multi-screen and Pay TV services. This includes eight of the Top 10 global mobile providers, nine of the Top 10 broadband and seven of the Top eight Tier 1 U.S. cable providers.