- The cumulative number of campaigns running on more than one device has increased 11x year-over-year, representing 70 per cent of all campaigns.
- The total number of campaigns in Q2 containing a mobile element increased 10.5x year-over-year, accounting for 74 per cent of all campaigns in the quarter. Comparatively, in Q2 2014 only 25 per cent of campaigns used mobile.
- Total TV audience segments used increased 63 per cent quarter-over-quarter.
The most popular TV audience segments used by advertisers in Q2 were:
- Sports Viewers
- Political Show Viewers
- News Show Viewers
- Primetime Viewers
- Adults Exposed to Children’s Programming
- Source: http://cablequest.org/index.php/news/new-media/item/7641-tv-audience-data-informs-online-campaigns