Wednesday, 5 November 2014
Hathway hires Aidem for ad sales
Hathway Cable & Datacom has appointed Aidem Ventures for its ad sales function. Aidem will use its marketing skills to garner ads for Hathway TV channels.
Hathway’s high impact advertising options include EPG Banner, Programme Banner:
1. EPG Banner - appears when and as long as the electronic programme guide is on display
2. Programme banner - served up for 10 seconds every time the programme ID is displayed; hence appears each time a user lands on a destination channel
3. Boot and Boom - displayed on the boot up screen each time it is launched
4. Aston pop-up - displayed at the bottom of the screen when the user is in full screen video
5. Volume pop-up - appears on the screen each time one increases/decreases the volume
6. Advertisement on mute - displayed when and as long as the mute popup is displayed on the screen
7. Synopsis Banner - displayed when and as long as the synopsis banner is shown on the screen
8. DCA Banner – displayed when the digits to the destination channel are entered on the remote control
9. Co-branded solutions on their national TV channels viz Hathway Music, CCC Cine channel and Hathway Life. These channels are available across all Hathway and Asianet platforms.
Announcing the news, Hathway MD and CEO Jagdish Kumar said, “We are confident that once advertisers experience these ad capabilities, they will be back for more. We plan to roll out more ad products over the coming year, while ensuring that they offer great ROI to advertisers and build a long term partnership. We are happy to partner Aidem in this journey in creating a market place for Hathway’s ad products and I am confident that they will be able to successfully bridge these partnerships.”
Aidem Ventures director Vikas Khanchandani said, “The Hathway ad solutions suite provides clutter-free and exclusive space on TV. It is already emerging as a powerful media option in the hands of advertisers. It is great to see such a positive response in the market. We are very happy about our association with Hathway.
Hathway has operations across 140 cities and towns with subscriber base for cable TV services of analogue and digital at 11.7 million homes.
Following fear of Aadhaar data leak, the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on May 2 said it has discontinued services provided t...
Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos is buying The Washington Post and other newspapers for $250 million. The longtime publisher, The Washin...
Star Sports recently initiated a criminal proceeding against the leading MSO of Gujarat, Gujarat Telelink Private Limited (GTPL) Hathway....
SES has announced that the Philippine direct-to-home (DTH) satellite TV provider Global Satellite (GSAT) has contracted its fourth transp...
US-based news and blogging platform Huffington Post on 8 December launched its Indian edition in association with Times of India Group. ...
During its Council of Governors Meeting concluding the CASBAA Convention 2014, CASBAA announced the election of Frank Rittman of the Moti...
Suni Arora, Secretary, Information and Broadcasting is retiring on 30th April and passing on the baton to Ajay Mittal a 1982 batch IAS of...
Viacom18 announced Saugato Bhowmik’s appointment as the head of its Integrated Network Solutions (INS) business unit. INS has been instru...
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. to launch a premiere movie channel, &pictures. Launching this month, the channel is touted as Indi...
Bharti Airtel has connected 38.47 million broadband connections till 31 March 2016.
An exact total of around Rs 36 crore is owed to 271 television channels by the Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity. DAVP also...