Across the exhibition, companies will presenttheir invaluable products and services for the satellite sector, including:
- RF-Design (Hall 7, Stand D7-43) will present the first global opportunity to see the FlexLink-K7-Pro L-Band Switch-Matrix system. The new system, which is the next-generation of L-Band Switch-Matrix system used by major teleports, satellite earth-stations, satellite operators and system-integrators around the globe, is an all-in-one device built into a space-saving 6RU/19” rack-mount chassis with only 500mm depth. The system performs as a scalable L-Band switch/routing platform and is available with various input/output configurations from 8:8 to 64:64 in one chassis and up to 256:256 with additional slave-chassis. It covers the L-Band frequency range (950...2150MHz) and is designed for today’s and future signal management requirements, offering flexibility combined with state-of-the-art functionalities, features, excellent RF performance and many unique options.
- SatComm Broadcast (Hall 7, Stand B7-30) will launch the Mk II Karbon-75 fully integrated multi-platform Ka-band flyaway terminal. With an improved RF performance, greater wind stability and a lighter weight, this latest version of the best-selling antenna sets new standards for the challenge of lightweight newsgathering. The Karbon-75 can be supplied with replaceable transceivers and interchangeable satellite modem packs in weatherproof casings allowing it to be deployed onto any Ka-band High Throughput Satellite (HTS).
- CreateCtrl AG (Hall 2, Stand A2-44) will debut its innovative Media Applications suite for broadcasters and VoD providers. The solution provides comprehensive content and metadata management combined with flexible programme scheduling. Movies, series, trailers, contracts and licensing information are efficiently handled in the workflow-based Media Applications suite while numerous wizards make the scheduling process secure, quick and simple.
- SIS LIVE (Hall 7, StandB7-31) will show the ManPak60T, the latest addition to the ManPakT range of portable, compact VSAT terminals, for the first time in the MEASA region. The new model is equipped with a 60cm carbon fibre reflector and is available in the Ku and Ka band.
- Tedial (Hall 3, Stand C3-40) will present the Middle Eastern launch of its Media Exchange Platform, which enables content producers, broadcasters, pay TV operators, service providers and telcos to work collaboratively on media securely and efficiently.
- L-S-B Broadcast Technologies (Hall 3, Stand 304) will show its IP-based Virtual Studio Manager (VSM), the universal control system for MCR (radio and TV), Studio and Mobile Production, with new and improved functionality particularly aimed at the OB market, giving operators more flexibility and ease of use.